Sunday 15 September 2013

Words are Easier when Written

So this was written a few nights ago during a a very emotional night. I am not feeling like it anymore but hand wrote it and haven't had time to type it out and post. It is based on a book I am reading by Jodi Picoult and the picture at the bottom is one I drew before writing it.  

Stomach knotted, head a mess
So much I have to confess
He is the one, so how's it fair
That he finds it hard to even care.
I know it;s over, that's what right
But I won't go without a fight.
Maybe a week, maybe more
I will find him at my door,
Autumn may pass, winter may fall
And I will wait for his call.
Found it difficult to express
What I thought was for the best,
Now, pen to paper it's easy to say
How I feel in a rhyming way.



No comments:

Post a Comment