Tuesday 8 October 2013

Conflict

Been struggling with inspiration recently so haven't written anything that's worth a post. However I am a little bit down at the moment, just hormones going nuts I think, but anyways I wrote this to clear my head. Hope you like it. 

Conflict

Put your trust in someone again,
Hope they never cause you pain.
Never learn from your mistakes,
Who's to blame when your heart aches?

This time, I know, it will be fine
We agreed he's always been mine
And I his, it's not one way
All relationships are grey.

How can you fall for it again,
You know it'll be just the same
Weeks down the line, maybe more
You'll be walking out the door.

Maybe so, but its worth a try
Even if he makes me cry
Why can't everybody just see
That I love him, and he loves me.





No comments:

Post a Comment