Monday 17 June 2013

I have his heart

PThis poem was hard to write, it started as a story but it sounded too soppy so I made it rhyme. Not my best poem but it is a reflections of how I felt last night

I Have His Heart

His arms are so strong,
They can hold on so tight. 
When dreams last too long
They protect me at night. 

His hands are to hold, 
They keep me close
And when I am cold
They warm me the most. 

His smile shows he's kind
When skies seem grey
And hopes hard to find
His smile says its okay

His love is like gold,
When we are apart
I will never be alone,
I know I have his heart


This is a pillow you can buy that also comes with a wrist band that copies your heartbeat to the other pillow so its like you are laying on your partners chest. Not the same as being snuggled up with each other but as close as you can get. 



No comments:

Post a Comment