Tuesday 25 June 2013

Untitled??

Been at my summer job since Thursday, all is going well :) I will post some pics soon and I'm sure some summery poems. Not in a sad mood tonight but was feeling creative also wrote this in my journal and thought I would post it. I don't know what to call this one, any suggestions welcome :) 

Untitled???


I write out texts but don't click send
Waiting for you drives round the bend
The days are long without you there
And it feels like you just don't care

Your job leaves you wiped by six p.m
But my day only finishes then
Distance grows as days go on
The longer I wait the more goes wrong

Counting down until every weekend
Our relationship uses these to mend
We tall and cuddle, shout a bit
When we're together my world is lit

I use the hours we get to share
To remind myself you really do care
Although it gets harder to say goodbye
It does get easier not to cry. 




No comments:

Post a Comment