Tuesday 18 June 2013

As long as he loves me.

So I am feeling lonely right now and like I have no one there, probably because Ive had a really unproductive day and am pretty bored. Even so, it got me writing and I think this post out does the last by miles. 

  
Feeling lonely but surrounded by faces
Its like no one can see me in the busiest of places
I reach out for a hand, a smile, a friend
I act like i'm fine but I'm playing pretend
I am pushing them away without meaning to at all 
What happens when no one is there when I fall?
The time rolls around when my love comes back
The numbness fades away and I feel myself crack 
The pretending can stop, I let the tears flow
Cry into his arms and beg him not to go
He does despite the pleas, I know he has no choice
He knows I will miss him, his touch, his voice
Once again I'm alone but know I'm surrounded
Advice flies at me and now I feel crowded
Will it get easier, am I willing to wait and see? 
Of course I am, as long as he loves me. 


2 comments: